Charleston Shipyard Travel Lift
This 100-metric ton Marine Travel Lift services the Charleston Shipyard. The Travel Lift can safely hoist vessels weighing up to 220,000 lbs for upland storage and repair projects.
- Move vessels up to 100 tons
- 18' maximum beam & 60' length overall
- Weight transducers that provide vessel weight to customer
- Night time lights for adequate light for night time operations
- Triple strapping fore & aft to provide better weight distribution
Hours of Operation
Mon. - Fri. // 8 AM to 4 PM
*Excludes Port Observed Holidays
The Port can lift any vessel 24/7. There is a surcharge for boat lifts after hours and during Port observed holidays.
How to Reserve Your Vessel Lift
1. Call the Charleston Shipyard at (541) 297-2713 to schedule an appointment.
2. Fill out and sign a use agreement prior to boat lift. It is highly recommended that customers outside the area to provide vessel specifications to Shipyard staff prior to arrival.
3. Bring boat to the Charleston Shipyard at the appointment time for your boat lift
*The Port reserves the right not to lift a vessel if deemed unsafe to do so.*
63131 Troller Road
Charleston, OR 97420
P.O. Box 5409
C (541) 297-2713
P (541) 888-3703
F (541) 888-6111
5 AM to 10 PM